KSL-SD KNIFE GATE VALVE SPECIFICATIONS
THE KSL-SD VALVE FEATURES A SHORT BODY DESIGN WITH NARROW FACE-TO-FACE PER MSS SP-81.
MAKE AN Enquiry
Features & Benefits
DeZURIK’s KSL-SD Slurry Knife Gate Valves are designed for on-off (isolation) service for applications consisting of abrasive, high solids content, wet or dry media.
KSL-SD Slurry Knife Gate Valves are ideally suited for applications in the mining, power, and aggregate industries. The KSL-SD valve features a short body design with narrow face-to-face per MSS SP-81.
KSL-SD Knife Gate Valves are available in sizes 2-24" (50-600mm) with larger sizes available on application. Temperature ratings to 177°F (81°C) as standard, and up to 300°F (150°C) with high temperature optional seat materials.
Standard pressure rating on 2-16" valves is 150 psi CWP (1030kPa) and 18-24" is 100 psi CWP (690 kPa), with higher pressures available with optional gate materials.
Depending on the application requirements, the cast body is available in Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel and various Stainless Steel or higher alloy materials.
- Bi-directional, drip tight shutoff to full pressure rating.
- Field replaceable sleeves with encapsulated supporting ring.
- Valve design allows for easy repairs.
- Full port reduces turbulence and pressure drop across the valve.
- Sleeve compression eliminates cavity where solids can collect.